ARTISAN AESTHETIC CLINICS OPENS FLAGSHIP CLINIC ON QUEENSLAND’S GOLD COAST
Artisan Aesthetic Clinics (Artisan) opens its 15th Artisan branded clinic along Robina Town Centre Drive on the Gold Coast.
The clinic is Artisan’s largest design to date, offering nine spacious treating rooms, a private client lounge and dedicated car parking. The bespoke design draws on luxury coastal architecture, incorporating intricate clay work, stone and terrazzo textures throughout and offers the perfect place for clients to relax before and after their treatment.
Artisan at Robina offers an extensive menu of tailored skin-health and wellness treatments. This includes dermal treatments with medical-grade skincare products, holistic skin and body treatments, laser and light therapies, the full range of cosmetic injectables and regenerative treatments such as platelet rich plasma (PRP), and PDO smooth threads. The clinic will be the first to launch truBody™, the award-winning1 fat reduction and muscle sculpting treatments.
The team at Robina is comprised of experienced clinicians, each of whom is skilled in creating a personalised treatment plan to support clients with their skin-health and wellness goals. The Robina team use the latest aesthetic techniques aimed at creating gradual, long-lasting natural improvements supporting clients to restore lost collagen and elastin – enhancing their best features, improving their complexion, and lifting and toning sagging skin.
Vita Group CEO Pete Connors is thrilled to open another Artisan clinic on the Gold Coast.
“I’m excited to open our new Artisan Clinic at Robina, which joins our Artisan Hope Island Road clinic as our second clinic on the Gold Coast. With growing demand for our services in this region, we are pleased to extend the Artisan experience to the entire Gold Coast region.
“This new flagship clinic consolidates our existing Emetheni and HC Medical clinics, creating a combined highly skilled and capable team who have a proud history of servicing clients on the Gold Coast over many years. The Artisan Robina team is excited to deliver a holistic range of treatments and products in a new and luxurious clinic environment.”
Master the artistry of you®
1 (2022, 7 April), truBody™ by Cutera Wins NewBeauty Award. PR Newswire. https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/trubody-by-cutera-wins-newbeauty-award-301519988.html
As at 7 June 2022, Artisan owns and operates the following clinics:
- Artisan Aesthetic Clinic, Bulimba
- Artisan Aesthetic Clinic, Cairns
- Artisan Aesthetic Clinic, Fortitude Valley
- Artisan Aesthetic Clinic, Gasworks, Newstead
- Artisan Aesthetic Clinic, Hope Island
- Artisan Aesthetic Clinic, Kenmore
- Artisan Aesthetic Clinic, Maroochydore
- Artisan Aesthetic Clinic, Rosalie Village, Rosalie
- Artisan Aesthetic Clinic, Racecourse Road, Hamilton
- Artisan Aesthetic Clinic, Robina
- The Bradford Clinic, Toowoomba
New South Wales
- Artisan Aesthetic Clinic, Balmain
- Artisan Aesthetic Clinic, Mosman
- Lily Room, Chatswood
- Coco Laser Clinic, Newcastle
Australian Capital Territory
- Artisan Aesthetic Clinic, Bruce
- Artisan Aesthetic Clinic, Woden
- Artisan Aesthetic Clinic, Gungahlin
- Pamper Medical Skin Clinic, Geelong